or Create a profile
27 Aug, 2012 11:43 PM
I've run into an issue, using RStudio version 0.96.330 on Ubuntu
I've attached a simple R Markdown file which generates a table,
followed by an equation. When I "knit HTML" - no problems.
However, if I apply custom CSS as described in the document
Markdown Rendering, the equation is not rendered (i.e. is
displayed as text). There's a full description of how I used custom
this blog post.
If I do not use the custom rendering function but instead,
simply include the custom CSS as HTML style tags at the top of the
R Markdown file, the inline equation is rendered correctly.
This issue does not occur using display equations (the $$...$$
2 Posted by Josh Paulson on 30 Aug, 2012 10:43 PM
Thanks for reporting and I was able to reproduce this as well.
I've filed a bug and we'll take a look.
3 Posted by Josh Paulson on 31 Aug, 2012 02:18 AM
Taking a further look, this is actually a bug in the Markdown
package and we've asked the maintainer (Jeffrey Horner) to look
Josh Paulson closed this discussion
on 31 Aug, 2012 02:18 AM.
Comments are currently closed for this discussion.
You can start a new one.
3 people watching.
No more actions from RStudio or the discussion starter are required.
This discussion is private.
Only you and RStudio support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
Powered by Tender™.